f

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Etsy Shop Krupa Paranjape, or the art of embroidery

Today I am going to introduce you Krupa Paranjape, a talented artist making beautiful embroideries. Let her say a little something about her work:

"I started painting in 1981 & was fortunate to receive training & mentorship from exceptionally talented gurus. After a bachelor’s degree in painting & masters in textile design from National Institute of Design I have had a successful career as a textile designer and colorist for 12 years in India.
I am based in San Francisco Bay Area and working on various projects combining paper, fabric and yarn with hand embroidery and appliqué techniques under my own name."

Cotton tote bag with bird


Yellow warbler - Bird wall decor 


American Robin-Bird wall decor 


Hand embroidered cushion cover


Post a Comment