f

Friday, April 14, 2017

Be weird with elegance, spring 2017

The brooch, a beautiful and useful fashion accessory to personalize a hat, scarf, blouse or a jacket. A little something (or not so little!) that catches the eyes. A timeless piece of jewelry.

I created this huge brooch from a picture of a particular moth: The Polka-Dot Wasp Moth (Syntomeida epilais).
This is a real piece of art (and I am so humble!!LOL). Completely handmade by me with high quality materials. The piece is truly one of a kind! Hard to render in picture the shiny effect of the glass beads, the softness of the velvet and the luxurious pure silk. There is something very pleasant in this brooch, very easy to wear.

The polka dot wasp moth (Syntomeida epilais) is a species of moth thought to be native to the Caribbean. It looks like a very dangerous wasp, but in fact is a harmless moth.

See details in my shop
Polka-Dot Wasp Moth
............

See details in my shop


See details in my shop


No comments: